General Sasha and the army of the mutant ants.

Chapter One

A New Beginning

 

There once existed a house on 12 Primate Drive that had an infestation of tiny black ants.  There were literally everywhere, and the people who lived there had to wear plastic clothes that covered their whole body so the ants wouldn’t bite them. One day, a twelve year old who lived next door to 12 Primate Drive bought a couple of ant killers, placed them around the house, and mixed anti-freeze and hot-sauce with the liquid killer. The ants were supposed to drink it, and then bring it to their nest so the other ants would be killed. But Robert,  the boy who put the ant killers outside of 12 primate drive had made a terrible mistake.

Three days later, about 90% of the ants had been killed, but the other 10% of the ants where in pain and agony. Somehow, the anti-freeze and hot-sauce had mixed together in the ants stomach, and the ant had became a mutant! Ants doubled and tripled in size as they grew razor sharp fangs. The people who lived in 12 Primate drive jumped out of the second floor windows because they were so scared of the mutant ants mutating. One ant named Anthor, (Ant Thor!) grew so big, he broke the roof of the second floor. The house’s pet anteater tried to eat Anthor with little success, and in the end, Anthor swallowed the anteater whole, licking his bloody fangs. The rest of the ants grew as big as Anthor, and they stomped around the neighborhood, eating pet anteaters, dabbing, and stuffing themselves full with pickles. Just then, a cat by the name of Sasha ran onto the street. Sasha had the gift of telepathy with the ants. She ordered them (somehow) to stop dabbing and march in a straight line in front of Sasha. Then she ordered them to do the Gangnam style dance. Then the ants marched in line order toward the entrance of the neighborhood. Anthor had the honor of letting General Sasha stand on his hairy head. They marched out of the neighborhood, dabbing wildly, to who knows where.

Advertisements